google analytics

Thursday, November 13, 2008

D World as I C IT

I was wondering whether the world in the movie "MATRIX" is real or just a fiction. Actually it's both. But not everyone is neo.

Remember that scene in which Mr. Anderson/"Neo" sees the world as stream of chinese/japanese chatacter green colored stream and everyone made up of that stream.

I am not neo and this isn't the set for "Matrix 4" but what I see is that lots of data in form of things happening around us is there. We just need to understand it and collect it. Process it and learn something out of it.
 
Remember how we learn to cross roads, initially we are afraid of that but when we practice we assume the speeds of vehicles and approximately calculate the time they will take to reach us and most of the calculations are accurate enough to cross road.
My point is that, START OBSERVING everything around you and it will for sure benefit you to somehow.

For me, I just walk on roads, cross roads without stopping or changing speed and have never met any accident or troubled any vehicle but I do change my directions sometimes. I just wonder will I be able to do that while driving?

We don't know what the future maybe but I think if machines are future, Aritficial Intillegence will be on top of that. Somehow we will be able to teach machines how to get that data from observations and they would be brilliant like some people I know.


1 comments:

ajay maurya said...

After more than 3 yrs, have you used the skill of yours for driving & whats d result?

Post a Comment