google analytics

Sunday, August 7, 2011

haunted house: the place where I live in

It's been just almost an year in Pune but I've lived at 4 different places which most of the people find quite disturbing (some official was furious after me for this but that's another story). I feel like I can't be tied down to a single thing, it's not in my nature. So, about a month back, me n my friends (who all were staying at different places) decided to get together and move into a new place. Some had other intentions in my mind which I came to know, but you gotta do it when you have said yes to it.


I was chilling away from office but not work. I was working from my home for a week when my lovely friends moved and thanks to them, they moved my luggage too (of course, I did the packing). Well, it was a great day for US (not us), 4th of July this year! 

The house is an independent house, luckily we have no neighbours. The house has empty plots with lots of green wild grass growing on three sides and another empty road in the backside. 


We had no idea, who was living here earlier or why the neighbouring plots are empty. We were just careless enough to not ask. One fine morning, my friend found out that his socks were cut precisely with a sharp thing (probably knife). We argued it being done by some animal or rat. But, the way socks were cut, showed human skills. The socks were chopped off, precisely in the toe section.

And a closeup of socks would show you, rats or any other animal wasn't responsible for this. This would have been done by someone, but for what. We had our heads spinning for the reasons. We searched the whole compound for the torn off piece or even thread, but we weren't able to find any. 

One worried mind sparked the reason as 'black magic'. Inexperienced in black magic and not having any earlier encounter with such things confused us more. One of my friend got so worried that he thought of keeping his shoes and everything inside house. From inside, this house looks peaceful but outside, it has the attributes of being a haunted one. See this cradle for example. 
I don't know if it swings automatically in night, but it's kind of freaky thing outside. Also, on the side of the house, there's this narrow path which is scary as hell in night. 

So far, we've lost two and a half pair of socks to such precise cut at toes section. We weren't able to find an remains of the cut portion. There are other things too, which earlier we didn't think of, but might be related to the house being haunted. 

1. An old lady once had chat with me and enquired about who's living here and what's the rent and said "she was interested in renting the house but owner had already given us the house". I even asked her politely to come for tea someday, maybe she's coming for tea and taking something else.

2. The landlord, pointed out to my friend that there are some could be used as a weapon in the attic. We've taken them out and kept handy in case of need. But, why would someone keep those things. And why tell us about them if those weren't required.


Maybe the ghost or 'whatever it is' is educated and knows marathi. With this thought, my friend has kept a poster just above the shoe rack, so that if whatever it is comes, reads and will leave us with our socks intact.

If any of you readers have experienced black magic or have idea/suggestion about how to deal with this, please comment. I'll keep updating as things happen with us. Stay safe.

3 comments:

Ranjan said...

it was cool photostory , sab thik tha last main marathi main something was written with danger sign , kindly translate it to angrezi !!
really gud bro , amazing skills

Anonymous said...

hi hwaaa haaaa..........u bloody blogger....

Anonymous said...

Haunting is not a game, bcoz in game both sides should know dat they are in game.....
D'kay....

Post a Comment