google analytics

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love my new job!

I know this has been months since I joined this new firm. But, the excitement is still not gone. I don't want to disclose names but I'll give you a pretty idea about what it is.

It's one of the largest IT firm in world and as I see it, we'll never get acquired ;) Things are really great here. Some policies like no attendance, freedom of work, freedom from annual tests (really no tests), cool group parties and I can go on and on.

On the other hand of freedom, I get to own my career. If I don't want to grow, I could simply sit, come daily to office at odd hours and go out in evening. Do simple usual stuff and never grow.

I don't want to be like that but, it's good to have that option too. I get to carry a heavy laptop which is around 3.5 kgs without adapter and bag. I call it, 'the rifle'. Since I've to carry it daily like a rifle. And I am fully responsible for it.

So much good about it, now some not so good point. The processes. Everything here is a process. You need to follow it. You can't skip it. :(

Well, my commute has increased as I've to travel a lot daily. About 50+ kms in commuting. I've got no other options. Still, it's good to be here.

I love new job, responsibilities, my freedom and my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment