google analytics

Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 gone or what?

Hey,

Julian Assange arrested! Well, I like that guy and his work wikileaks.

iPhone 4 had flaws :( Good year for Android and Microsoft. Share market still doesn't bother me. Al-Jazeera english got license to broadcast in India. Now I wonder, how did my cable operator used to provide me with that.

Is 2010 already gone? If not yet, let me recall all the great and ugly things that happened (not necessarily with me)
I'll start with bad things first ;)

I left my 1st company. I know it won't look like a bad thing but I miss it sometimes. Not the company, but company of amazing friends (naah, I won't call them colleagues).

I didn't gain any weight. Unbelievable, but it's true.

I lost a recently found friend. I don't know why but I lost her. (she's still alive, just lost contact).


thinking............ bad stuff???????? nothing more for the list.

Now the good stuff.

I got my Engineering degree. ;)

I started cooking. Yeah, forced by useless maids, I had to cook my own food. Initially with online help on phone, now I can cook on my own. And it's edible, somewhat tasty.

I moved to Pune. It's a good thing, right?

I met old friends this year, one really after a long time. And felt amazing. Hope to meet more good old friends in 2011.

Well, that's all for now. Some pretty big things/decisions to make in 2011. New year resolutions in next post. But before that, time to party :)

p.s. : i'm not getting married in 2011. ;) i still love you.

4 comments:

Swati said...

What irony! Miss your previous company post follows I love my new job post :P

Anonymous said...

i love you too ;)

Aakash Sharma said...

@swati: read it again "Not the company, but company of amazing friends"

Rohit Kalsarpe said...

looks like a boy is turning into man slowly :P

Post a Comment