google analytics

Sunday, December 26, 2010

2011 would be an year of change

well Heraclitus said
"everything flows, nothing stands still.
nothing endures but change."

but people don't really accept a change instantly. they oppose, reject the idea.
I maybe not sure about this, but I haven't changed a lot.
for one thing, my weight is still constant ;) and another my b-Rain still thinks the same about some individuals and things.
as recently pointed out by friend, I've not changed my attitude even.

so, I'm marking/making year 2011 as the year, I would do a lot of changes in myself.
I'm not sure about what all I would do, but I figured out some points.
I would
1. start being formal.
2. start considering tax saving plans.
3. start staying away from facebook.
4. have a life insurance policy.
5. start sleeping before 11 PM.
6. stop sleeping for 14 hours on weekends.
7. stop staring.
8. stop forgiving people.
9. start listening to non-loud tracks.

maybe the list would also change during the year. but I'll try to do my best.

wish you all a happy changeful new year 2011 !

2 comments:

Rohit Kalsarpe said...

why u stress so much on ur weight ??? :D
and whts the logic behind 3,5 and 6

Aakash Sharma said...

@rohit: wait for the next post, you'll get answer of at least one of them.

Post a Comment