google analytics

Thursday, May 14, 2009

600mL Law

I have made many good friends over internet.
This is about one of them.
She is from Ambala and is dietician (actually doing post graduation in Diet).
During our discussion, I asked her that I drink a lot of tea, is there any harm in that?
She answered that tea is good but I need to drink substantial amount of water to cancel the harm effects.
She used a deep medical term which I don't remember.

So I had to do something about drinking more water.

So, here's my idea(600mL Law) to drink more water everyday.

Take a 600mL soft drink bottle and use that for drinking water.

And make sure that whenever you drink water, it must be atleast 600mL.
Wait till your thirst becomes strong enough.
So, whenever you feel thirsty,
take that bottle,
fill it upto the top and
do "top to bottom".

Initially, it might go tough but later you will feel great and this will improve your condition.
Well, now I drink about 10 times a day so it's about 600x10mL = 6 Litres (that's really awesome).

Warning: 600mL law will cause you to pee in large volumes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment