google analytics

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A station called LUNI Junction

Unfortunately I landed on a station called "LUNI JUNCTION" on my way back to home.
And I was supposed to wait for 6 and half hours there but I did wait for 8 and half hours.

Ahh, that place was like hell.

The place was small and different.
Though it appeared to be small and cute but turned out disasterous.

I just told one person that I was going to Barmer and whole station knew that where I was going.
And they gave me directions and timings which I didn't wished for.

Let me just point out some special features of this station.

1. They don't announce until the train arrives at station.
(Even if the train is running late or anything, they wouldn't announce)

2. The canteens have timings
(I asked one canteen wala that "Chai Milegi" and he replied "Nothing before 3 PM", I was ready to pay double but he repeated the same words again.)
It was 11:30 AM at that time :)

3. Everyone enjoys same level
(The Policeman, canteenwala, a passenger, Railway employee everyone was enjoying same level, and they all had same level of understanding.
They passed time by playing cards with a prize money but when the whole game series was over, they cancelled all prize money and enjoyed a cup of tea each.)

4. No place of privacy
(I needed a place of some privacy but couldn't found any. Even the toilets, waiting rooms and empty offices were locked up.)


Well, I passed my time by eating something, drinking 3 litres of water, 2 cups of tea and 36 grams of Chips and staring at any girl that arrived there !

My Advice : Don't ever get down at LUNI Junction, go to Jodhpur or somewhere else but don't get down there. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment